Like An Animal Like An Animal

Everyone pointing out that the lyrics match other songs by San Holo and Teminite, he's just using a sample pack (from Splice I think???) that's available to use for anyone. He's not being unoriginal at all.

DJVI responds:

Yes the lyrics are from Splice!

Abandoned Abandoned

I'm actually here from R4R hehe

This is actually super impressive that this just flowed from your brain through your fingers into this music. I know you said it was edited, but this all came from your brain. Good stuff right here, I totally should listen to this while driving at night or something to calm my nerves. This is a super beautiful piece, and every time I hear something like this, I feel worse and worse about quitting piano (not that my teacher was actually teaching me anything anyway). It's stunning how you created this and I'm super impressed by the musicality and emotion that flows from this piece. It captures all the nostalgic and sad parts of childhood, and I couldn't be more at ease while listening to it. I only wish it were longer. Awesome work

1f1n1ty responds:

Doesn't everything everyone make come from their brains? :/

Thanks for the review! Piano is truly the most beautiful instrument in the world and you should totally pick it back up sometimes :) Lessons can only teach you so much about how beautiful the piano really is; for me it just comes down to sitting in front of a keyboard and figuring it out yourself.

Karaplex - Dark Neon (Synthwave) Karaplex - Dark Neon (Synthwave)

Those toms are orgasmic

Seriously nice track fam, I love the part at 1:45. For your first go at Synthwave, I'd say you killed it. Really great job here, this is legit

Carie St. Dress Code Carie St. Dress Code

Nice! I like your art style

Bertn1991 responds: